French Charolais Beef - Pre-Order
Days in fridge
- 600 g
de la valley OPINION
PRE ORDER (15 to 21 days) - our team will contact you for next delivery time.
Carefully selected by our experts directly from our producer in the middle of the French Charolles, De La Valley's Charolais Striploin is on of the most famous cuts in France. Pasture-fed and finished on cerelas for 90 days, this is a not only a juicy and tender steak, but also a properly marbled piece with nice beefy flavor.
Committed to the traceability of all our products, De La Valley guaranties that your meat comes directly from the farms gate to you door: chilled and vacuum packed.
French Charolais Beef - Pre-Order,Chilled Striploin
Sliced from the Short Loin Primal , the Striploin starts off as a bone-in Striploin from which the Tenderloin has been removed. Actually, leaving the bone in the Striploin as well as the Tenderloin attached to it produces T-Bone and Porterhouse Steaks. The Striploin is made of three muscles: the Longissimus Dorsi (also call the Rib Eye muscle), the Multifidus Dorsi (top of the steak), and the Gluteus Medius (only in the two last Strip Steak).
Restricted Food Permit No: 0318802204
Endorsements / Permission :: Online Sales of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat (Chilled: Beef, Pork, Mutton Frozen: Beef, Pork, Mutton) via website www.delavalley.com
Unit 04-06, 41st Floor, Singga Commercial Center, 148 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong
>Charolais Genisse Beef
Characterized by its impressive size and its white/cream color, the Charolais is a French bovine breed originated from the region of Charolles in Burgundy.
Cooking expert tips
For cooking a nice Charolais Striploin Steak by De La Valley:
- Step 1: Take your steak out of the fridge and let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes before grilling.
- Step 2: Season your steak with salt and pepper, and slightly coat it with olive oil
- Step 3: Pre-heat the skillet over medium-high heat until it just starts to smoke
- Step 4: Lie your Striploin in the pan and sear for 3-4 minutes each side, or until the steak is a nice brown color.
- Step 5: Turn heat tol low-medium and let your steak cook for 5-10 minutes each sides depending on your desired cook.
- Step 6: Remove the steak from the pan. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes at room temperature to lock in the juice, then cut thin slice and ENJOY!