Ribeye - Pre OrderFrance
LOIRE VALLEY - FRENCH CHAROLAIS
Days in fridge
de la valley OPINION
PRE ORDER (15 to 21 days) - our team will contact you for next delivery time
Sourced and selected by our meat expert from the heart of the Charolles, De La Valley's French Charolais Ribeye is the most famous cut in France. Also know as Entrecôte (in french), our Ribeye Steak is characterized by proper marbeling making this masterpiece a flavorfull and juicy cut. Indeed, De La Valley's Charolais being Pasture-fed and finsihed on cereals for 90 days, it develops an elegant marbeling that brings up all the beefy flavor which France is reputed for.
Committed to the traceability of our products, De La Valley guarantees that your meat comes directly from the farms gate to your door: chilled and vacuum packed.
LOIRE VALLEY - FRENCH CHAROLAIS,Ribeye - Pre Order
Sliced form the Rib Primal, between the 6th and the 12th ribs, the Ribeye is a cut made off of three muscles: the Longissimus dorsi (aka the Rib Eye), the Spinal Dorsi (aka Ribeye Cap), and the Longissimus Costarum (strip of muscle underneath the bone).
Licence/Permit No.: 0318802204
Endorsements/Permission:: Online Sales of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat (Chilled: Beef, Pork, Mutton Frozen: Beef, Pork, Mutton) via website www.delavalley.com
>Charolais Genisse Beef
Characterized by its impressive size and its white/cream color, the Charolais is a French bovine breed originated from the region of Charolles in Burgundy.
Cooking expert tips
Pan Cooking Tips:
For cooking a nice medium rare Ribeye Steak (500g), De La Valley recommends:
- Step 1: Take your steak out of the fridge 15 to 20 minutes before cooking
- Step 2: Season steaks with salt (sea salt if possibel) and black pepper
- Step 3: Heat your skillet to high temperature until almost smoking
- Step 4: Pour some Olive Oil and sear your steak - 2 minutes on each side
- Step 5: Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook your steak 3/4 min each side
- Step 6: Rest the steak for 5 minutes before serving