Beef Burritos Rolled
- 0.5kg De La Valley Tenderloin
- 1 cup of Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup of Grated Cheese that melts
- 6 Extra-Large Flour Tortillas
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/4 of a Lettuce
- 1/2 Onion
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of Salt
Cook the Filling
Step 1: Heat in a frying pan over medium-high heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Step 2: Put in the frying pan the onion dices that were cut and fry them for approximately 1 minute, until the onion looks a bit transparent; stir regularly.
Step 3: Incorporate in the frying pan Tenderloin and fry it for about 5 minutes, until it is medium cooked; stir regularly.
Step 4: Mix the frying pan ingredients and fry them for about 2 minutes, until the beef is well cooked; stir regularly. Then set aside.
Make the Beef Burritos Rolled
Step 1: Heat on a griddle over medium heat 1 extra-large flour tortilla for about 30 seconds per each side, until it is well heated.
Step 2:Remove the tortilla from the griddle and put on the tortilla’s center the following ingredients in the same order as given:
- Some Grated Cheese that melts.
- Some of the Filling that was cooked.
- Some dices of the Tomatoes that were cut.
- Some of the Lettuce strips that were cut.
Step 3:Fold the tortilla ends inwards and then roll the beef burrito; then serve it.
Step 4: Repeat the same procedure with other 5 flour tortillas.