Chimichurri (Argentinian Sauce)
- 1 cup Parsley, Shredding
- 2 tablespoons Oregano, Shredding
- 2 tablespoons Shallot, Shredding
- 2 Cloves garlic, Shredding
- 4~6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- Appropriate amount of Dried crushed pepper
- Appropriate amount of salt and ground pepper
The Argentine never eats roasted meat with black pepper sauce, ketchup or BBQ sauce but with a unique green sauce called Chimichurri. It is said to have been invented by Irish chef Jimmy McCurry, but the locals can’t pronunciate it well, so it become "Chimichurri" after a long time.
Mix all ingredients together then season to taste with salt and freshly ground white pepper. This will keep for 5 days in the fridge in an airtight container. Serve at room temperature.