Korean Style Beef Tartare
- 1 pack of De La Valley French Beef Tartare
- 1/4 Asian pear, peeled, cored and cut into fine matchsticks
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon scallion, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon regular soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 scallion, trimmed and finely sliced
- pinch of salt
Step 1: Place your Tartare in its vacuum pack in a bowl of cold water for 10min OR Place it in your fridge 24h before cooking.
Step 2: Prepare the marinade, mix together all the ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
Step 3: Put Tartare into a bowl once it defrost.
Step 4: Add beef tartare to the marinade bowl and mix them around until they are completely coated. Add the pear and mix together.
Step 5: Put the mixed Tartare into a serving plate nicely. Carefully place the egg yolk in the middle.
Step 6: Serve scattered with the sesame seeds and scallion slices.